Sunday, August 02, 2015

Day 8 - Forty Paintings in Forty Days

I'm not sure who's barn this is. GRW on the sign not in the picture. I'll have to find out tomorrow morning. Rush, rush, rush. The sun is rising later and very soon I'll be looking to light up my palette and easel in order to paint nocturnes!

I was drawn to the composition at the end of this barn. I love diagonals. More backlighting. I'm learning to simplify in order to complete these pieces in 2-3 hours as I have to get back home to pick up Michael who opens the booth. Sometimes my haste creates mud and I'm well aware that needs to be dealt with. Scraping it off and repainting is time consuming.

The pony tied to a tree was a bonus.

GRW, 8"x10", oil on panel

The price is $500. framed and includes free shipping within the U.S. You can purchase it with the PayPal button below or feel free to contact me for other options. I accept installments and you can also purchase it unframed for $400.


A beautiful morning,
Sharon

No comments: